Alacer Gold Corp. is a leading low-cost gold producer, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine in Turkey.
Alacer is a leading intermediate gold mining company, with an 80% interest in the world-class Çöpler Gold Mine in Turkey operated by Anagold and the remaining 20% owned by Lidya Mining. The Company’s primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Mine and strong balance sheet to maximize portfolio value, maximize free cash flow, minimize project risk and, therefore, create maximum value for shareholders.
The Çöpler Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 700 miles southeast from Istanbul, Turkey and 340 miles east from Ankara, Turkey’s capital city.
Alacer is actively pursuing initiatives to enhance value beyond the current mine plan:
• Çöpler Oxide Production Optimization – expansion of the existing heap leach pad to 58 million tonnes continues to advance. All required land use permits for the Heap Leach Pad Phase 4 (“HLP4”) expansion have been received. The Corporation continues to evaluate opportunities to optimize and extend oxide production beyond the current reserves, including a new heap leach pad site to the west of the Çöpler Mine.
• Çöpler Sulfide Project – the Sulfide Project will deliver long-term growth with robust financial returns and adds over 20 years of production at Çöpler. The Sulfide Project will bring Çöpler’s remaining life- of-mine gold production to 4 million ounces at All-in Sustaining Costs3 averaging $645 per ounce. The Environmental Impact Assessment and all required land use permits for construction have been approved. Detailed information regarding the Çöpler Sulfide Project can be found in the Technical Report dated June 9, 2016 entitled “Technical Report on the Çöpler Mine and Çöpler Sulfide Expansion Project” (“the Updated Technical Report”) available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com and on the Corporation’s website.
• The Corporation continues to pursue opportunities to further expand its current operating base and to become a sustainable multi-mine producer with a focus on Turkey. The systematic and focused exploration efforts in the Çöpler District, as well as in other regions of Turkey are progressing. Çakmaktepe Southeast, Çakmaktepe East, Çakmaktepe North and Bayramdere are the main focus in the Çöpler District, which are shallow, oxide targets with favorable metallurgy and have the potential to add oxide production within the next two years. In the region, Gediktepe Project has advanced with a maiden resource and reserve released in third quarter 2016 and development options are being evaluated.
Alacer is a Canadian company incorporated in the Yukon Territory with its primary listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The Company also has a secondary listing on the Australian Securities Exchange where CDIThe Çöpler Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 700 miles southeast from Istanbul, Turkey and 340 miles east from Ankara, Turkey’s capital city.
Hafta içi 00.00 - 08.00
Cumartesi 08.00 - 16.00
Pazar 16.00 - 00.00