Enerjisa has been founded in 1996 as an auto-producer company to supply the electricity need of Sabancı Group Companies. Enerjisa aims to become the market leader in the electricity sector within a vertically integrated structure by combining generation, distribution, wholesale, trading and retail activities.
Enerjisa has been completed 50% partnership process of E.ON, one of the worlds biggest private owned electricity and natural gas companies, on in April 2013.
Getting ready to become a regional power player, 2020 targets of Enerjisa described as to reach 7.500 MW generation capacity and to serve over 9 million customers in the electricity distribution sector. Furthermore, with this partnership with E.ON, natural gas import and trading activities will also be added to the business portfolio of Enerjisa as a participant in the Turkish natural gas sector.
Enerjisa targets leadership with a strategy combining generation, distribution, wholesale and retail activities in Turkish electricity sector. The activities that serve this purpose are carried out by the parent company, Enerjisa Enerji A.Ş., established in 2011 and comprising the operational companies of Enerjisa Power Generation, Enerjisa Electricity Wholesale & Trading, Enerjisa Electricity Retail, Enerjisa Natural Gas Wholesale and Enerjisa Electricity Distribution.
Jobs at Enerjisa
Enerjisa has committed itself to selecting its employees from candidates who will respond to our Company values and competency requirements of the job, make a contribution with their high motivation and performance, and who have the potential to carry our companies into the future.
We publicise our vacancies via the Sabancı career site and human resources portals. The Human Resources team invite eligible candidates, with adequate education and experience, for interviews. Human Resources and the related Department Managers cooperate in the recruitment process in order to determine the most suitable candidates for vacant positions. Candidates are interviewed to see if they are equipped with necessary knowledge and skills by making use of competency based interview techniques. In our selection and placement process, we utilise to techniques such as personality assessments and foreign language tests.
Working at Enerjisa
· Enerjisa employees bring value with their positive energy, as a part of one Big Team!
· There is a modern working environment where differences are respected, equal opportunity is sought for, company resources are used efficiently and communication is valued.
· Human resource management is based on fair, understandable and feasible systems.
· Employees are supported with resources suitable for their professional and individual development. They are provided with tools that motivate them and monitored using career plans that offer them alternatives fit for their potential.
· Away from hierarchy, flexible organisation is provided, which is suitable for the dynamism required in our fields of activity.
· We believe that our own competencies and experiences build the future of Enerjisa.
Hafta içi 08.30 - 17.30