Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer
GE Aviation is offering the opportunity to work with state-of-art technologies and applications, specializing in aircraft engine design and analysis, in Turkey Technology Center, a technology base, located in Gebze, Kocaeli which is an establishment of GE Aviation (GE Marmara Technology Center) and TEI (TUSAS Engine Industries, Inc.)
- M.S. with specialization in Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Direct experience in flow solver and grid generation code development
- CFX, Fluent or other commercial code experience
- Graduate course should cover part or most of the Incompressible / compressible fluid mechanics, Gas dynamics and Numerical analysis topics.
- Ph.D. in CFD is highly desired
- Experience in high speed computing
- Experience in aircraft engines or related field
- Knowledge of Conduction, Convection and Radiation Heat Transfer is a plus
The Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineer responsibilities include but not limited to generation of analytical and physics based substantiation of flow characteristics in static and rotating cavities, pipes, accessories, engine flow path and external environment, and work in concert with GE heat transfer and design engineers. The engineer is responsible to create CFD models, present and defend analytical and test substantiated results to the Thermal Sciences consulting engineer and GE’s Chief Consulting engineer.
Location: İstanbul(Asya), İstanbul(Avr.), Kocaeli (Gebze)
Posting Date: 25.03.2014
The Number Of People To Be Hired: -