Open to : Undergraduate (2nd or 3rd grade) and postgraduate students
Fields: Human Resources
Lenght: Minimum 3 months - Maximum 6 months
Minimum 2.5 weekdays during the Academic Year (2 full days+1 half day)
Applicants will be evaluated during the year.
Looking for exciting job opportunities with the world leader in the beauty industry?
If you are looking for an exciting, demanding environment where business move fast, you have the freedom to develop your potential and have an enjoyable competitive working environment, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey has a large brand portfolio, including L'OREAL PARIS, MAYBELLINE, GARNIER, İPEK, L'ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL, KERASTASE, MATRIX, LANCOME, BIOTHERM, GIORGIO ARMANI, CACHAREL, RALPH LAUREN, VICTOR & ROLF, DIESEL, VICHY, LA ROCHE POSAY, SKINCEUTICALS and INNEOV.
L'ORÉAL is an industrial company which manufactures and supplies 4.5 billion units annually in its 40 factories and 150 distribution centers. L'ORÉAL has 67,662 employees in 130 countries. We know that our employees are our greatest assets.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- a passionate person who will inspire your team and the people around you
- naturally aware and inquisitive of trends, new products and consumer habits
- a creative and an out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- hardworking who will eager to learn
- resilient who will easily adapt a new challenging environment
- a clear communicator who can express her/his opinions openly
- a logical and a rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem or a situation.
L´ORÉAL is an Equal Opportunity Employer