As one of the leading multinational companies, Votorantim, founded in 1918, presents in more than 20 countries in following segments: cement, metals, steel, energy, pulp, agribusiness, finance, orange juice.
Vototantim Cimentos Turkey’s main business is the manufacture and sale of cement. Votorantim Cimentos Turkey also produces and sells ready-mix concrete and aggregates with the aim of ensuring the vertical integration of its businesses. It is operating with more than 800 employees in Head Office, branches and affiliates; 6 cement plants in Ankara-Hasanoğlan, Yozgat, Çorum, Sivas, Nevşehir and Samsun, 16 concrete and aggregate units in Ankara, Cappadocia and Blacksea regions.
To be worked in Head Office, Executive Assistant is expected to have the following qualifications:
• Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Turkish,
• At least 5 years of work experience as an executive top management assistant, preferably in global companies,
• Excellent coordination and organization skills,
• Excellent command of MS Office applications ,
• Ability to multi-task, result oriented and proactive, can coordinate workloads, handle details, and meet deadlines effectively,
• Adaptive to change and manage in a fast moving work environment,
• High degree of discretion when dealing with confidential information,
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact positively and professionally with all levels including leaders, clients, colleagues and vendors,
• Assist the CEO in daily routines and manage/maintain executives' schedules,
• Make travel arrangements for executives,
• Prepare reports, memos, letters, travel forms, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software,
• Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material,
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
*Workplace is at Hasanoğlan, Ankara.