You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- a passionate person who will inspire the people around you
- naturally aware and inquisitive of trends, new products and consumer habits
- a creative and an out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- hardworking who will eager to learn
- resilient who will easily adapt to a new challenging environment
- a clear communicator who can express her/his opinions openly
If you are interested in building your career in the world leading beauty company, please apply for this application.
We are looking for L'Oreal's future leaders who are fresh graduates and ready to work with us in Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Finance functions. As a Management Trainee, you will have the chance to work cross-functionally in teams and build the skills that will allow you to develop your career.
You will involve in specific projects and assignments as part of a planned integration and development programme; acquire knowledge and skills to prepare for future responsibilities.
We are keen on meeting with our future leaders who possess below competencies:
- Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
- Displays Sensitivity to the "Metier" of L'Oreal
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Manages Complexity
- Interacts Effectively
Please include a short cover letter specifying the department you want to work in.
L'Oréal is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Date: 10.03.2014