En az 2 yıl tecrübeli
En az 2 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
At VIATRIS™, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the Senior Import Specialist role will make an impact:
- Maintaining import and export operations for finished goods, registration samples and any business related materials in compliance with the legislations, including shipment documents and customs declarations control, payment request entry and determination of tariff codes when necessary
- Performing Ministry of Health import license applications and following up application process
- Following up regulations for foreign trade and informing related parties accordingly and ensuring the required actions are completed on time
- Controlling of expenses, invoices related to foreign trade operations
- Coordination of all internal and external parties including 3rd part service providers such as customs brokers, forwarders, bonded warehouse
- Maintaining contract renewal process of 3rd part service providers
- Work collaboratively with different functions such as; demand planning, finance, logistics, purchasing, regulatory, quality
- Supporting audits, internal and global projects related to his/her area of responsibility
- Supporting the ongoing SAP project
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications;
- At least two years of experience in similar roles
- Experienced SAP user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Turkish and English, and able to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong evidence of problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong analytical skills, good relationship management and change ability.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Kıdemli İthalat Uzmanı pozisyonu ile ilgili daha detaylı bilgi almak ya da diğer iş fırsatlarını incelemek için aşağıdaki sayfaları inceleyebilirsiniz.Kıdemli İthalat Uzmanı İş İlanları