QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Organizational Development Specialist will be reporting to Talent Management and Employer Branding Manager and will be responsible in her/his responsibility area for the development of capabilities which are required to realize related business unit strategy. Works in coordination with business leaders and HR Business Partners to plan and coordinate the required transformation. Takes responsibility to design and execute the organizational development programs and focus on business application
· Bachelor’s degree in related field,
· 2-5 years experience in Organizational Development,
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
· Strong analytical ability and eagerness to learn,
· Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
· High sense of responsibility and ability to work with critical timelines,
· Self-motivated and excellent team player,
· Project management skills,
· Ability to exercise good judgement, independent decision making and problem solving skills,
· Proficiency in MS Office Programs.
He/She will be responsible to run below roles for the assigned business unit for International or the local market.
· Budgeting, running and reporting of the Corporate Academy,
· Design L&D and OD Solutions and execute,
· Adopt new learning technologies,
· Run Talent Management processes,
· Develop and run employer branding projects,
· Execute system development and integration for his/her projects.