The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions company. We believe in making the future work for everyone, and every day enable more than 3.5 million careers.
We skill, develop, and hire talent in 60 countries, enabling organisations to embrace the future of work. As a Fortune Global 500 company, we lead by example, creating shared value that fuels economies and builds better societies.Our culture of inclusivity, entrepreneurship and teamwork empowers our 34,000 employees. We are proud to have been consistently ranked one of the 'World's Best Workplaces' by Great Place to Work®.
The Adecco Group AG is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ADEN) and powered by nine global lead brands: Adecco, Adia, Badenoch + Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Pontoon, Spring Professional, and Hired.
We are looking for a Credit Analyst for our global customer with qualifications below;
· Analyses, evaluate, and establish appropriate credit lines following the corporate credit policy
· Manage customer credit files
· Monitor the credit granting and updating process
· Monitor periodic credit reviews and handle special credit arrangements
· Manage relations with the Sales department
· Manage the credit approval and credit collection processes and analyze accounts receivables
· Manage and advice collection strategy for problem or bad debt accounts
· Work closely with Orders & logistics department on disputed customer return issues
· Work closely with the Sales department re enquiries, quotations, prices to customers
· Monthly assessment of expenditure and accrual requirements especially the bad debt reserve
· Manage relationship with clients related to pricing, product enquiries, orders and quotes, account statements, discrepancies, credit notes and invoice copies for payments
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Ability to work accurately and effectively under tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as with teams
• Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment
• Ability to maintain confidentially
• Time Management: Prioritizes work to meet goals and deadlines.
• Individual consideration: Advises and teaches people who need it.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 license number 09.11.2022
Adecco, İşkur' un denetiminde 09.11.2022 tarihli 442 No' lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.