QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Our values of passion, entrepreneurship, customer centricity, team spirit, and responsibility empowers individuals and organizations, fuels economies, and builds better societies. These values resonate with our employees, who voted us number 5 on the Great Place to Work®- World’s Best Workplaces 2018 list. We make the future work for everyone.
We are looking for a “Deparment Assistant” to work closely with The Adecco Group MENAT Zone Director and Senior Management Team in Kozyatağı.
Below are qualities we seek for this role. If this sounds like you, click Apply to let us know you’re interested!
Areas Of Responsibility
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion.
- Manage domestic and international travel for Management Team.
- Manage expense report coordination and submission in a timely manner.
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, marketing events).
- Work closely with the senior management team, human resources team and marketing team to provide support to the organization.
- 1+ year of experience assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Business Skype.
- Experience with domestic and international travel coordination.
- Bachelor's degree .
- Excellent command of English.
- Advance written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with. professionals inside and outside the company.
- Meets The Adecco Group’s values for this role.
About The Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. The group is powered by nine global brands: Adecco, Adia, Modis, Badenoch & Clark, General Assembly, Lee Hecht Harrison, Pontoon, Spring Professional and YOSS. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
“Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 10.12.2019.”