QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With approximately 33,000 FTE employees and over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
We are looking for a ''Java Developer'' for our clients in the Telecommunication sector with the qualifications below:
Who We Are Looking For
• University Degree preferably on Telecommunications, Computer or Electronics Engineering
• Excellent command of English
• 2-5 years of experience.
• Know-how and experience of Telecommunication concepts and services.
• Know-how and experience on software architecture, design and development technologies
• Strong understanding of software development process, algorithms, object oriented programming
• Java and modern programming languages.
• Web Service, SOAP, REST, APIs
• Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Micro services and cloud native applications.
• Analyze technology/business environment & requirements for the assigned projects.
• Work closely with related business departments to guide them while shaping their requirements.
• Refine and review business requirements, influencing them to ensure the most effective use of IT resources during defining and designing end-to-end solutions
• Leads and contributes solutions creation and handshake solutions with stakeholders
• Provide cost/effort estimates to solution
• Preparing scoping&technical solution design documents by following the detailed procedures
• Asseses the feasibility and risks of projects, and recommend solutions to achieve tasks more efficiently and reliably.
• Support user acceptance testing
• Contribute to the coordination of third parties, such as vendors, outsourced partners, or parent companies, to ensure the delivery of solutions across domains and technologies remains aligned
• Make research on using available open source software components and inform the results of studies with other groups
• Ensure that projects and services can be delivered within committed functionality and performance criteria.
• Works with little supervision
• Work with partners to envision, define, and execute integrations
• Provide technical advice to other organizations, partners, customers and stakeholders.
• Support and troubleshoot applications as required, optimizing performance, resolving production problems, and providing timely status updates.
• Mentor and guide less experienced team members to improve their skills and vision.
Adecco is a private employment agency under Turkey Employment Organization's authorization 442 licence number 24.12 2016.