QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
In our Tokat Integrated Cement Factory, we are looking for a colleague with the following qualifications to be appointed as an Raw Materials, Quarries and Production Engineer at the Production Department;
- Graduated from Mining Engineering department of universities,
- Preferably having min. 2 years of work experience,
- Good command of English,
- Having planning and effective reporting skills,
- To implement and enforce the OHS Rules at a high level,
- Having leadership qualities, prone to teamwork, strong communication, analytical thinking,
- Having dynamic, focused on self-development,
- Preferably completed military service for male candidates
- Residing or able to live in Tokat,
- No restrictions on domestic and international travel,
- Having Possess Permanent Supervisor Certificate,
- Having knowledge of Mining, Environment, Forestry Laws and Legislations, knowledge of Mining Law licensing, GSM, ÇED and environmental permits,
- Proficient in using MS office programs,
- Having a class B vehicle license,
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours.
- To use the units in the quarry operation and raw material fields in the most optimum way in accordance with the Plan, to ensure that the reserve is extended for many years.
- To ensure that the preparation of raw materials in the quarries is carried out in accordance with the mining laws.
- To follow the quarry licenses, to carry out quarry development studies.
- Determining the OHS criteria in the selection of subcontractors or contractors with the service contracts prepared at the factory and adding the necessary OHS issues to the contracts
- To ensure that subcontractors and contractors working under their responsibility comply with OHS procedures and periodically evaluate their behavior
- Ensuring regular raw material feeding to bring raw mix regularity (IPL/C3S) to group and factory targets