QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We're looking for a "People Analyst " to join our Human Resources Department.
· Bachelor’s degree inStatistics, Engineering (Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Industry is preferred)
· Experienced in digital process management,
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
· Experienced in analyzing and reporting statistical data
· Analysis and reporting of data on People Analytics (demographics, skills, and engagement)
· Analyze recruitment and talent acquisition, performance management, turnover and workforce planning processes
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and develop interactive dashboards, reports etc.
· Improved reporting and presentation skills,
· Advanced level of English both written and spoken
· Knowledge of statistics concepts and methods
· Preferably experienced in Human Resources