QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are seeking for an “IT Auditor” colleague to provide audit services at AgeSA and Aksigorta, who will be reporting to Agesa and AksigortaInformation Systems and Data Analytics Audit Manager. He/She will be mainly responsible for conducting audits regarding annual audit plan with a focus on technology related risks and control environment in business and information systems processes.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience (preferably in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, MIS, Engineering),
- 3+ years of experience in technology audit, IT governance, risk and compliance or related areas
- Master’s degree, CISA and/or similar CISSP, CRISC, CISM, MCSE certification are an asset,
- Specific subject matter expertise and a solid business understanding of technology, coding, data analytics and data management as well as IT security principles,
- Experience with control frameworks such as COBIT is an asset,
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently,
- Broad understanding of the risks and control principles associated with IT activities, IT policies and procedures,
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, a proactive approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views,
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to make reliable and objective judgements,
- Advanced oral and written command of English,
- Strong team player,
- A passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes.
- Participates in all type of audit assignments and supports Information Systems and Data Analytics Audit Manager in the delivery of the audit plan for the area of responsibility including additional ad hoc/ bespoke audit work as requested,
- Manages audit focus through applying risk analysis skills and professional judgement to identify areas for in-depth review,
- Supports IT Audit And Data Analytics Audit Manager in identifying requirements to ensure highly specialised technical knowledge and experience is applied appropriately to audit reviews,
- Applies knowledge of key regulations and IT Methodologies/Frameworks to influence annual Internal Audit plan and audit scope,
- Performs and documents audit activities related to technology and other products/functions where needed in accordance with audit methodology, professional standards and local regulations,
- Produces high quality audit reports with value-added issues,
- Reports findings to local business management in order to influence their actions to establish and maintain more effective control environment,
- Leads issue tracking and managing issues including regular stakeholder meetings,
- Validates adequacy and effectiveness of issue closure activities with conducting timely remediation testing,
- Develops and maintains effective relationship with key stakeholders for solid understanding of the business,
- Supports IT Audit And Data Analytics Audit Manager in developing and delivering assurance opinions for assigned business processes including continuous monitoring of predefined specific business areas,
- Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment, where applicable.
- Provides technical support required in regular process audits relating to his/her field, takes role in developing fundamental competencies of process auditors.