Emergency Preparedness& Response :
· Follow-up with concerned departments to (Establish/renew) Fire Firefighting contract to meet Civil defence requirement.
· Follow-up with firefighting contract and facility team to rectify all reported issues against the firefighting systems.
· Insure the (Readiness/Adequacy/Compliance) of the Emergency and Fire Fighting Systems through regular (inspection /Audits) with the team.
· Support to Develop Emergency Response Team as per legal /EHSMS requirement and legal requirements.(Fire Marshals /First Aiders)
· Lead and activate the emergency response plan during any danger encounter people safety and property.
· Follow-up emergency response (Procedure/Plan).
· (Provide/Track) medical First Aid Equipment and insure (Readiness/Adequacy/Compliance) through necessary inspection /Audits with the team.
· Report/Escalate findings with relevant action owner /Management on Spot to address the raised findings.
· Conduct periodical Mock-up Drills meeting Legal requirement and Company targets.
· Identify grounds, building structure, equipment, utilities, including work flow that may pose as a potential safety risk.