Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Create clear test cases and update test plans
- Design, implement and execute functional, stress and stability test setups
- Utilize complex diagnostic and measurement tools
- Excellent technical communication with team members and developers,
- Crystal clear defect definition / reporting, which do not cause back / forward communication and misleading
- Audit test execution discipline and test setup conditions of junior testers
- Write conditional scripts which can run complete test cases and store all required logs and results
- Communication with development in case of any suspicious sign of possible anomaly, which can be revealed with extra info, guidance and specific testing
- On-time delivery of required QA facilities
- 4-year university degree, engineering preferred
- Good command of English (written and spoken) is an asset
- At least 4-5 years experience in SW test domain
- Understanding of QA test processes including test planning, development, execution, and results reporting
- Knowledge of test automation and programming
- Can do break attitude with ability to exploit weakness of the products under test with various systematic techniques
- Experience in scripting languages preferably Python (Basic or Mid-Level experience)
- Knowledge about tracking systems (preferably JIRA)
- Knowledge about Linux based embedded systems
- Demonstrated skills in test tools/techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot software/hardware configuration problems
- Ability to demonstrate high discipline and structured working approach with strong analytical skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Possess good communication skills
Airties has a zero tolerance to discrimination policy. In this regard, during the course of the evaluation of your job application and during all your employment relation, if any, all discriminatory factors such as race, sex, sexual orientation, social gender definitions/roles, colour, national or social background, ethnicity, religion, age, disablement, political opinion or any status that is protected under law shall be totally disregarded.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to outside of Turkey; in particular to its subsidiaries.
*By applying to this job opening, you agree, acknowledge and consent to the transfer of your personal data by Airties to its headquarters established in Turkey.