QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial/ Food Engineering. MBA is a plus
- Min 2 years experience in ingredients category and packaging purchasing or similar position
- Experience in strategic sourcing and contract negotiations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Advanced user of MS Office applications
- Preferably knowledge of SAP
- Effective communication skills with all organizational levels
- Highly analytical, strong follow-up and project management competencies
- Out of box thinking, crisis management skills
- Valid driving license and experience
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Residing or willing to live in İstanbul or Sakarya
Founded in 1996, Ak Gıda having 6 plants and over 2500 employees offers its consumers healthy and tasty milk and dairy products.
In 2015, Groupe Lactalis, the leader of the global dairy market, incorporated Ak Gıda into its organization which has the brands President, Galbani and Parmalat. The brand İçim is the 3rd biggest brand of Groupe Lactalis in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Purchasing Specialist to join our rapidly-expanding Turkish enterprise.
- Commodity prices/upstream follow up, setting Turkey ingredients-packaging category strategy in line with Global Strategies
- Working in a matrix structure with Global Purchasing Team, attending regular calls with global buyers
- Professional sourcing of products/services for one of the sub-portfolios for Ingredients-Packaging Category in 6 plants of Ak Gida
- Price negotiations (RIF, RFP, RFQ) with suppliers and determining contract terms,
- Analyses market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability and/or pricing. Prepares market analysis reports with recommendations regarding alternatives
- Will be responsible to implement a Yearly Saving Program for Ingredients-Packaging Category
- Monthly reporting on progress and achievements regarding Savings -Value Analysis
- Identification and solving of problems after the purchase
- Discuss with suppliers new technology/product applications, to make sure that all information and resources from suppliers are allocated to new project development in coordination with R&D and Quality teams
- Directing the operation team for orders in line with the contracts
- Will be responsible to implement Category Budget Process
- Will work close with all internal stakeholders to make sure that overall Purchasing groups goals are achieved.