QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Internacional Company in Elevators Industry looking for: JR HR MANAGER
Plan, organize, direct and control the processes related to the Human Resources department in accordance with the Objective, Mission, Vision and Values of the company.
* Monday - Friday.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or similar.
- 1-3 years in a leadership position in Human Resources or 3-5 years HR Generalist experience.
- Fluent English
- Specific Laws of Turkey Applicable to Human Capital.
- Industrial Relations.
- Onboarding and Offboarding.
- KPI’s & KSA’s.
- Performance Management.
- Salaries and Benefits.
- Organizational Development.
- Recruitment Cycle.
- Develop systems, processes and procedures to optimize the current functioning of the organization.
- Implement evaluation methods to detect training needs, hiring new staff and / or promotions and job terminations.
- Have contact with suppliers to optimize and improve the operation of the ERP system in terms of Human Resources.
- Have control of contracts and their renewal.
- Organize the personnel files of the company.
- Credentialing of all the organization's personnel.
- Develop and implement incentive and motivational plans for company workers.
- Updating the status and information of the worker in HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems).
- Employ, direct and evaluate qualified personnel to carry out the activities of the department.
- Creation and implementation of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) in conjunction with the leaders of each department.
- Be the first contact of workers for issues related to social security, vacations, benefits, discounts, etc.
- Provide leadership, consultation and guidance to company partners, directors and other managers on matters related to human capital.
- Develop a culture of work, respect and values??consistent with the company's objectives.
We are offering - ?4,500.00 (Turkish Lira) / Month.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via.
Thank you so much for your interest!