QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Minimum high school education.
• 2 years of experience in a similar position in a luxury hotel setting.
• Good command on both English and Turkish.
• Upselling skills.
• Able to work with sliding shifts.
• Ensure that all guests are greeted courteously and attentively in the working area.
• Ensure the prompt and efficient service required by the hotel standards.
• Supervise the waiter’s team.
• Take order from any food & beverage outlet menus.
• Ensure all mis-en-place for restaurant service is correctly prepared prior to opening hour of service.
• Have a good knowledge of all outlet menus.
• Recommend and promote items as directed by the F&B Manager.
• Report maintenances faults.
• Make every effort to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of guest’s requests throughout service.
• Act as a captain who helps and support host.
• Ensure guest / room charges at points of sales are correct.
• Fully understand the team goals and objectives.
• Be present throughout service.
• Have knowledge of guests’ likes and dislikes throughout their stay.