QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Altera is recognized leader in the manufacture and export of medical consumables. The manufacturing activities consist of production of plastic components and assembly. See our websites for further information about us. We are looking for a R&D Engineer for R&D Center located in Tire. Reporting to R&D Manager.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering, Materials Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of business experience
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Strong communication skills both within the team and with other teams,
• Understanding needs of the market & customer,
• Understanding of project/product requirements based on standards.
• Experience in using the CAD softwares is must, SolidWorks is preferred,
• Having experience of 3D part designing, tolerance analysis, knowledge on materials of plastic is preferred,
• Experience in ISO 13485, GMP, clean room production area is a plus.
• Mechanical designing and development of new and existing medical devices parts (with considering function, directives and production suitability)
• Participating the new product projects and realizing assigned responsibilities of projects by following change management system.
• Determining product, raw material, component, material, machine specifications, investigation of suppliers.
• Preparing product drawings and prototypes,
• Creating new product prescriptions (BOM),
• Preparing Design & Process risk analysis (DFMEA, PFMEA etc.)
• Participating validation team.
• Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with all internal and external operational departments.
• Identifying and developing solutions for problems