QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Corporate Marketing and Communication Executive to be assigned to our Office in İstanbul
· Graduated from any job-related department
· Minimum 8 years of experience at a similar organization (investment, promotion agency) or an agency,
· Good presentation, communication, negotiation skills,
· Excellent corporate representation qualities,
· Experienced in event organizations (Exhibitions, Meetings and Seminars),
· Active digital media user, Closely following digital media technical developments and trends,
· Experienced at Internet marketing and digital marketing,
· Good at English and Turkish language skills (Capability for creating, editing contents and preparing reports in both languages.)
· Creating annual marketing & communication plan and budget based on company’s strategies,
· Active coordination with Advertisement, PR and Digital agencies,
· Creating/compiling the necessary data and content such as; digital content, text, documents, data which is necessary for the corporate communication process.
· Preparing the content of press releases, articles, presentations and interviews,
· Organizing intra-corporate communication activities,
· Cooperation with creative agencies about Corporate ID and presentation of our main activities,
· Following-up published and broadcasted press materials, preparing press releases, content for interviews and distributing them to related sources,
· Developing the content of the web page and updating it with the editor.
· Creating content for mass media to increase public awareness of ALX. (Managing the social responsibility projects, activities, advertisements and sponsorships),
· Representing ALX in Inter-corporate, intra-corporate exhibitions, congresses, conferences. Planning the contribution of ALX for mentioned organizations and creating/following-up the media updates,
· Active participation with the visits to DEIK, TIM, Chambers of Trade and Industry,
· Executing press, advertisement and presentation activities. Managing the process for promotion materials, catalogs, banners. Collecting offers, creating /managing the content, following-up the printing, publishing, broadcasting processes.
· Managing the media planning and media purchasing of ALX.
· Managing all phases of exhibition participation, such as; Collecting offers, Booth design and construction.
· Reporting monthly communication activities in professional report format in English.