QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
''Amcor is the largest business group in the world with 55,000 co-workers, working in 250 plants in 40 countries. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharm, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions. Amcor Flexibles İstanbul is the İstanbul site of the global group. The leading firm exports more than half of its production and has an employee number exceeding 380 people.''
We are looking for a team member to take part in Quality Control Engineering position which reports to the QC Chief, with the following qualifications ;
• University degree in the area of Chemical, Material or Food Engineering,
• Preferrably having a master degree in one of the following areas: Polymer, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering,
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Quality Control Engineer,
• Having knowledge and experience at Management Systems like ISO 9001, BRC and ISO 22000. Especially on related to the topics of Food Safety and Regulations,
• Preffered to have experince at Flexible Packaging Industry,
• Excellent command of both written and spoken English is a must ( a second language is preferred),
• Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint etc.),
• Having driving licence and being able to travel occasionally,
• A perfect communicator and team player in multi-cultural environment and self-motivated and strong work ethic, detail oriented and problem solving skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Residing in Istanbul (preferably on the Anatolian side) or Kocaeli (Gebze & Darıca).
The position will be responsible for following and improving the QC process, handling certain documentation for quality and management systems, taking part in QC tests and Process Control and supporting sales in customer relations management.