QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
''Amcor is the largest business group in the world with 55,000 co-workers, working in 250 plants in 40 countries. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharm, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award winning approach towards sustainability makes Amcor the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions. Amcor Flexibles İstanbul is the İstanbul site of the global group. The leading firm exports more than half of its production and has an employee number exceeding 380 people.''
We are looking for Sales Operation Specialist for European Market with the following qualifications;
* Must have university degree(Engineering or International Business is an asset),
* Preferably minimum 1-2 years experience in sales operations.
* Excellent command of English (Additionally German is an asset),
* A perfect communicator and team member,
* Have a problem solving mentality,
* Good command of ERP and MS office programs,
* No military obligation for male candidates.
The candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing global key accounts,
* Managing the relationship between sales teams and production,
* Handles varied customer transactions regarding order entry, order status (promise and shipping dates) inquiries, backorder information, proofs of delivery,
* Promoting and ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt identification and resolution of complaints and initiates long lasting improvements with quality perspective,
* Analyzes and recommending alternative solutions to meet customer needs,
* Acting as business partner to support growth and participates on cross functional projects,
* Analysing the current operations and generate strategies to further improve the portfolio & production efficiency,
* Managing customer's accounts/payments,
* Managing sales forecast ,
The position will be located in the plant which is in Tuzla, candidates should be aware of logistics constraints.