QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Vehbi Koç Foundation Healthcare Institutions is a non-profit organization affiliated with Koç Holding, which is the only Turkish corporation listed in the Global Fortune 500. TheAmerican Hospital, MedAmerican Ambulatory Care Center, Koç University Hospital and Bodrum American Hospital are all healthcare facilities that operate under the umbrella of the Vehbi Koç Foundation Healthcare Institutions.
When we deliver healthcare services at our hospitals we combine up-to-date technology with our collective knowledge, skill, and extensive experience. Our most valuable assets are our human resources; along these lines, we invest continuously to boost our source of qualified people.
We provided reliable, clear and detailed diagnosis, treatment and care services at a consistent quality to more than 500 thousand patients in 2018 utilizing pre-agreed clinical approach, guidelines, and instructions.We have always prioritized our patients’ well being by adhering to a value-based system rather than a volume-based one and we cultivate our human resources accordingly.
We pay attention to the needs, expectations, and rights of our administrative personnel and medical teams. We support women’s participation at every level in our institutions; which is evident in the annual increase in employee satisfaction.We have always been a family and we are excited about adding new members to our family.
Vehbi Koç Foundation Health Institutions and American Hospital currently has an opening for a full time "Business Analyst" in Information Technology Department.
· BS degree in Computer Engineering or related fields,
· 2+ years experience in software implementation or business analysis
· Experience in Healthcare is a plus,
· Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
· Strong presentation skills and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people both in English and Turkish,
· MS Office experience is required.
· Adobe XD experience is a plus.
· Visio experince is a plus.
· Supports software teams in all phases of the implementation and development
· Translates customer requests into software application solution specifications, appropriate to assigned tasks.
· Plans and executes end user tests.
· Performs UAT Testing of upgrades within specified deadlines.
· Assists in the documentation and gathering of detailed requirements and workflow processes and analysis (User stories, use cases, test cases, business requirement documents etc.).
· Available to provide on call support, as required.