QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Having minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital media planning/buying.
- Having experience running and optimizing digital media / performance marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to lead and direct global resources with confidence, identify and act on project issues and risks, seeing each through to its proper resolution.
- Having hands-on experience with project management systems is required; experience with Teamwork is strongly preferred.
- Having experience in media buying in global projects.
- Google Marketing Platform certifications (plus not a requirement).
- Google Analytics individual certification (plus not a requirement).
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Thinking broadly about business,
- Understanding needs of the market & customer,
- Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
- Recognizing and understanding emotions of other people,
- Listening different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Having good communication skills on thoughts and ideas.
Position is located in Sütlüce, İstanbul.
Arçelik is looking for a Senior Specialist – Digital Marketing (Media Strategist) who will work for Global Brand & Marketing Communication Directorate.
- Defining important metrics for media performance.
- Running and overseeing media content and it’s performance.
- Effectively monitoring 140 country’s budgetary goals.
- Measuring the success of every paid media campaign based on the performance of account KPIs.
- Staying up to date with latest paid media best practices and technologies.
- Working in and delegating multidisciplinary teams.
- Once campaigns are live, optimizes performance based on agreed-upon key performance indicators.
- Creating campaign reports quarterly for all regions and performs post-analysis verification on all buyings.
- Writing online media recommendations and agency point-of-view documents.
- Developing and updating media flowcharts, client media authorizations, billing and media vendor contacts.
An Equal Opportunity Employer