QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Arçelik is looking for an Engineer - R&D (System & Cloud Management) who will work for Innovation Directorate.
• Managing the availability, latency, scalability, and e?ciency of services by engineering reliability into software and systems,
• Responding and resolving emergent service problems; building tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence,
• Reviewing and in?uencing new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems,
• Performing periodic on-call duty as part of a team,
• Participating in software and system performance analysis and tuning, service capacity planning, and demand forecasting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science,
• Master Degree or Ph. D. is a plus,
• Having experience in the architecture development and design of AWS (AWS Certi?ed SysOps Administrator will be a plus) or Google Cloud Platform or IBM Cloud Platform,
• Having experience in one or more specialised areas of IT such as Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration,
• Having experience in analysing and investigating network and system issues,
• Experience in large-scale systems and architecture,
• Experience in VMware (or other virtualisation technologies),
• Knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, LAN/WAN, Routers/ Switches, Firewall, VPN and TCP/IP protocols and applications,
• Strong knowledge of managing Reverse Proxy, Application and DB Servers,
• Good knowledge of Python, Shell Scripting,
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
• Thinking broadly about business,
• Understanding needs of the market & customer,
• Having the desire to do outstanding jobs,
• Recognising and understanding emotions of other people,
• Listening di?erent perspectives and showing ?exibility,
• Building collaboration,
• Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Ankara, METU.
An Equal Opportunity Employer