QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a team member to join our Corporate Communication team who will work as an experienced “Corporate Communication Specialist” in our headquarter located in İkitelli.
• University degree in Social Sciences, Communication & Media, Business Administration or in any other relevant fields,
• Minimum 5 Years of experience in corporate communication processes including company social media accounts, event management and website management,
• Excellent communication and organization skills,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Strong knowledge of MS Office applications,
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• Self-motivated, able to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment,
• A well organized and detail oriented person with an ability to multi-task,
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Support the development of communication strategies of the company.
• Support internal and external communication activities of the company.
• Guide and work with agencies in realizing planned communication strategies of the company through media relations management, social media management, event planning, PR activities, website management etc.
• Present new ideas, develop creative social media brand projects in accordance with the corporate strategies and brand guidelines.
• Support the preparation of press releases, catalogues, newsletters to be distributed to the online and printed media.
• Conduct global media relations and events within the frame of arcoglobal’s corporate communication strategy.
• Taking the role of management and coordination of corporate identity practices.
• Preparing weekly/monthly communications status reports.
• Follow up yearly corporate communications budget.
• Building and managing a concept/theme for international fairs and events and coordinate all of the third parties.
• Taking an active role in social responsibility projects.