QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Please submit your resume only if you comply the following qualifications:
· Experience in Mechanical HVAC and plumbing design
· Proficiency in Auto-CAD and MS Office.
· Autodesk Revit experience is plus.
· Fluent in English and have communication skills both written and verbal.
· Mechanical Engineering degree.
· Knowledge of American standards is a plus
· Preferably 5+ years of experience in related fields.
· Candidate must have strong interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
· Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Coordination skills with other disciplines.
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
· Self-motivated, disciplined and well organized.
Mechanical design engineer to join our growing team and work with our very talented Mechanical Team.
· Designing and coordinating multidisciplinary projects.
· Attending meetings and communicating with the project manager to develop projects
· Achieving the required design quality.
· QA/QC controls and coordination of the final product.
· Completing the design per local project codes and other requirements.
· Ability to find comprehensive solutions to the problems that might occur during the design.
· Meeting the deadlines of the projects.
· Being a positive member of the team and assist in training new hires.