QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Arkas Logistics was founded in 1989 under the umbrella of one of Turkey’s pioneering holdings, Arkas Holding. We are providing with a quarter-century of experience in transport services by sea, air, land and railroad for both standard and bulk cargo, as well as multimodal and tailored project transport, forwarding and warehousing services Arkas Logistics boasts a total of over 413,000-m2 open-air container area, and 12,000 m2 indoor warehousing area across Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa, Mersin, Konya, Kayseri, Gaziantep, Izmit and Iskenderun.
With its 706 railcars, 1,250 open containers suitable for railway transport, 520 towing trucks, numerous loading-unloading equipment and vehicles, as well as its vast warehousing facilities, Arkas Logistics is providing tailor-made transport services to its customers. Investing continuously for the future, Arkas Logistics is growing as a global logistics company providing swift, reliable and quality services both at home and abroad. Arkas Logistics is providing employment for 100 people in its offices in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, China, Greece and serves in other trade capitals where Arkas offices currently do not exist, through strong partnerships and networks it has established.
• Implements and monitors all sea freight import/ export operations.
• Performs and coordinates booking the routing of import and export bookings with ocean carriers.
• Coordinates end to end operation processes.
• Prepares, controls and distributes all required import /export documents complying with regulations and procedures.
• Responsible for customer service and follow-up on shipment status
• Meets and solves Customer operational needs and problems, expectations.
• Maintains good relationships with agents, carriers and customers.
• May be required to perform other tasks as required (i.e.: Ocean Import and others)
Skills / Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Minimum 2 years of Ocean Export / Import operations in Sea freight industry related experience.
• Strong prioritization skills.
• Excellent communication and exceptional customer service skills.
• Must be a team player and willing to execute the vision of the company's management.
• Frequent and good level English
• Military service completed
• Willing to work in Mersin , Istanbul Tuzla / Orhanlı location (Anatolian Side)