QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Sustainability Consultant / Building Energy Modeller) who is interested in Sustainable Design and Consultancy. The selected candidate will be working in our Istanbul (Europe) Office.
· Completion of Bachelor and/or master’s degree preferably in Mechanical Engineering from reputable universities.
· Good written and oral English communication skills.
· Knowledge and growing interest in building energy modelling and sustainable building design.
· A good grasp of fundamental principles, a willingness to adapt, develop skills in a wide range of project types.
· Able to coordinate between mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural disciplines.
· Demonstrate high standards of accuracy, be proficient at working to tight deadlines and under pressure and be able to prioritize tasks delegated by other team members.
· LEED and/or BREEAM Accreditation is required.
· Having CFD experiences is required.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Responsible for the environmental assessment process for green building rating systems especially for LEED and BREEAM.
· Developing the Sustainability Strategy for the delivery of desired LEED / BREEAM rating systems.
· Working with architects and good communication with clients. Providing interdisciplinary coordination and supervising document production.
· Performing energy analyses using advanced spreadsheets and building simulation software such as HAP, IES, eQUEST, EnergyPlus, is required.
· Daylighting performance analyses