QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who is interested in Mechanical Engineering Building Practices. The selected candidate will be working in our Istanbul (Europe) Office.
· Completion of a Bachelor and/or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable universities.
· Good written and oral English communication skills.
· At least 10 years of experience in HVAC design, building energy modelling and sustainable building design.
· A good grasp of fundamental principles, a willingness to adapt, develop skills in a wide range of project types.
· Able to coordinate between mechanical, electrical, structural and architectural disciplines.
· Demonstrate high standards of accuracy, be proficient at working to tight deadlines and under pressure and be able to prioritize tasks delegated by other team members.
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Having CFD experiences will be an advantage.
· Involving in building services (mechanical) design activities (HVAC, public health, and firefighting) for a broad range of building/project types. The group works with several high-profile architects on a variety of projects.
· Working with architects and good communication with clients. Providing interdisciplinary coordination and supervising document production.
· Responsible for the delivery of the building services design documents to the client, within time and to the highest quality.
· Performing energy analyses using advanced spreadsheets and building simulation software such as HAP, IES, eQUEST, and EnergyPlus is required.