QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is an innovative and international leading service provider in the field of e-commerce and supply chain management.
Partners come together with industry specialists in the fields of Telecommunication, Hightech & Entertainment, Automotive, Bank, Insurance, Healthcare, Consumer Products and Publisher.
More than 15,000 employees work together to provide practical and relevant solutions and services worldwide. Using the latest digital technology, Arvato develops, operates and optimizes complex global supply chains and e-commerce platforms, as the strategic growth partner for its customers. Arvato combines the know-how of its employees with the right technology and appropriate business processes to measurably increase the productivity and performance of its partners.
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
- B.Sc degree from reputable universities in Turkey or abroad; preferably Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, MIS
- Minimum 2 years experience as business analyst or new graduate (experience on Project Management is plus)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability collaborate with technical and business team,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic Agile Software Development methodologies knowledge
- Male candidates should have no military obligations or postponed for at least two years,
- Living/willing to live in Anatolian Side of İstanbul
- Work closely with clients to identify business needs
- Document user stories by translating business needs
- Document high level system design based on business needs
- Document test scenarios
- System / Software testing
- Document user manuals Train users about new features