QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a teammate to work as a "Recruitment Specialist" to be assigned in our Selection and Placement Department within the Human Resources Group Management.
- Bachelor's degree or master degree in related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in selection, placement and interviewing processes,
- Experienced in Competency Based Interviewing,
- Developed planning and organizational skills,
- Successful in follow-up and coordination,
- Having a solution-oriented, proactive approach, adopting a systematic and agile way of thinking,
- Researcher, open to learning and development,
- Strong human relations and communication skills, prone to teamwork,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications especially Excel,
- We are waiting for applications from candidates who have a class B driver's license and able to drive actively.
- Execution of the recruitment processes in accordance with the procedure.
- Recruitment of positions in line with recruitment requests.
- Making and finalizing the evaluation stages in the recruitment process.
- Conducting and following up candidate interviews.
- Reporting of recruitment & interview processes.
- Development and implementation of alternative assessment tools.
- Effective use of candidate channels and development of alternative channels.
- Keeping the candidate pool up-to-date and making timely returns of the candidates who were evaluated negatively in the process.
- Performing reference checks of positively evaluated candidates.
At ASAŞ, we adopt a corporate culture based on embracing diversity and differences. As a company, we care about gender equality; we do not discriminate based on race, language, colour, age, nationality, gender, marital status or belief in our recruitment practices. We assess the candidates applying for the relevant position without discrimination between men and women and provide equal opportunities.