GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Regional Sales Manager
Responsible for selling a variety of chemicals such as coatings, adhesives, plastics, construction chemicals etc. Regional Sales Manager is driven, creative, dynamic leaders responsible for growing business in an industry-focused territory, evaluating needs and opportunities within customer accounts, and negotiating effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations and planning customer meetings.
• Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
• Prospecting for new customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining our existing customer portfolio Annual and quarterly achievement of multiple sales and revenue targets.
• Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships. Penetrating competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
• Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Performing collaboratively with other sales team members to drive account growth.
• Becoming an expert for the products you represent through study and the campaign process.
• Development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Forecasting sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
• Managing sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Four-year degree; chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, or business preferred.
• Desire to grow your career in Marketing and Sales.
• Formal sales training or equivalent experience in consultative sales preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• High-energy level paired with curiosity and strong desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic,aggressively-growing company.
• Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on acontinual basis.
• Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership and critical-thinking skills.
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and pictorial. Ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional levels.
• Must be willing to travel extensively throughout the geographical area in a car and/or air travel.
• Must be capable of walking extensively on jobsites, in factories, and through distribution centers.