QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· University degree in Business Administration or Economics from a reputable university,
· At least 3 year of experience in auditing, financial reporting and/or budgeting in multinational companies,
· Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a must,
· Excellent command of verbal and written English,
· Advanced level of Ms Office,
· Computer and technical literacy, Hyperion and SAP (FI/CO/BPC/BW) proficiency an added advantage,
· Ability to succeed in a team environment, proven skills in analytical thinking and detail oriented, strong problem solving, creativity and negotiation skills,
· Ability to work alone and in a team depending on the situation.
· Preparation of preiodic financial statements according to IFRS,
· Preparation of monthly reporting packs and presentetion to BoD,
· Following up the developments in IFRS and Group’s accounting policies,
· Preparation and revision of P&L, balance sheet and cashflow budgets,
· Supporting external and internal audit process,
· Supporting of business units and the management on their ad-hoc requests,
· Participates SAP-related projects for the department.