QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Kibar Group initiated its activities in the areas of industry, service and commerce with the Flat Steel Service Center established in 1972. As one of Turkey’s deeply - rooted corporate groups, Kibar Holding has been making significant contributions to the economy and the social welfare of Turkey.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced “SAP SD/MM Consultant”to be employedat our group company Assan Bilişim in order to respond to our growing business in a multinational environment.
Candidates are expected to have the following qualifications and skills:
• Solving/updating the incident and change requests which are opened in the ticketing tool
• Understand business processes, customers' business needs/requirements to propose high-level solutions
• Analysis, design, implementation, test, maintenance and documentation of SAP/IT solutions.
• Translate business requirements into functional specifications and perform system configuration, design forms and reports
• To participate in analysis workshops with customer and help in documenting the information and progress in line with the project methodology and standards
• SAP Certification is preferred
• Good command of English is required
Candidate must possess:
• At least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in IT or equivalent
• 5+ years' experience in SD/MM modules preferably in global projects.
• Proven track record at least in 3 SAP projects and/or support & maintenance.
• Knowledge of Legal and Management Consolidation will be an advantage
• Good communication skills, taking initiative and the ability to work independently
• Knowledge or experience in other SAP aspects (e.g. Authorization) will be advantage