QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
We are one of the group companies of Kibar Holding, very competitive and leader in sandwich panel sector founded in 1990 in Tuzla.
We are proud of…
• Today, our production capacity has reached to 18 million m2 /year with our facilities in Tuzla, Balıkesir, Iskenderun and Jordan.
• We earned worldwide accepted certificates like FM, LPCB, UL GREENGUARD, GOST, and SEPRO.
• We export more than 40 countries and we are on the fast track to be a global player in the sector.
• Our company provides superior quality application services with a good quality, safe and fire resistant product range to our both domestic and international customers.
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to be employed in our Tuzla/ İstanbul office.
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields
· Minimum 4 years of related experience in HR Business Partner roles
· Good command of MS office applications and top-notch presentation skills is needed
· Strong communication, drive for results, time management
· Highly motivated, customer-centric and result oriented professional
· Strategic thinking ability coupled with strong decision making
· Understand the business drivers, strategy and function as strategic partner to the business
· Responsible for all functions of the HR management including performance management, HR analytics, organizational development, recruitment and compensation and benefits.
· Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope
· Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
· Initiating, developing and implementing HR processes
· Implementing, integrating and development of learning and development programs
· Managing multiple priorities along with special projects of HR
· Administration of HR policies and practices in a consistent and professional manner
· Building strong relationship and trust with leaders and employees to obtain a positive employee relations and working environment
· Ensuring policies and procedures are tracked and applied.