QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· The role will be responsible for coordinating all the technical activities of all our customers by fulfilling the following tasks personally and using many of the various internal/external resources available.
· Be center of technical knowledge for SCE Turkey
· Will be responsible for mapping and closing all team competency differences.
· Easy to do business with, making us first in mind and first in choice.
· Build/manage the knowledge sharing process to ensure the knowledge distribution and updating in service organization;
· Setup training plan based on competence gap; organize/coordinate service training to service team member;
· Working with several layers of customers, sales, project management, product management, end users and partners.
· Working with sales product manager to ensure the new product service training aligned with new product launch plan and provide technical support to service operations team.
· Be interface with global technical support team to keep knowledge update; consolidating the product quality issues and work with global support team to find out solution.
· Making regular customer visiting to find out their demands and service business opportunity during service trip
· Be responsible for customer’s call back, technical support and problem solving
· Provide technical support to Field Service Engineers and Technicians;
· Provide hands on support to site issue when required
· Work independently for daily service work, such as project startup, installation, regular maintenance and customer’s training etc
· Identify risk and opportunities, and develop executable risk mitigation
· Ensures local or international standards have been accounted for.
· Monitor and react to key performance indicators and anticipate issues prior to escalation.
· Timely and correctly feedbacks work order, weekly report and monthly report
· Act as a role of technical knowledge center about product, application and solution; be responsible for technical support, problem solving, product training to sales, service and customers, etc. and drive exceptional technical challenges when facing with customers specially when divisional involvement needed
· Support product-marketing activities regarding assigned product lines, such as new product launch, exhibitions, road show, technical materials etc
Skills And Experience:
· Bachelor degree in mechatronics, electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
· Minimum 4 years of experience in related area,
· Comprehensive experience in technical and project management
· Very good knowledge of MS Office and any other relevant software, databases (Word, Excel, PP, MS Project, etc)
· Excellent command of both spoken and written English,
· Having information about related department products and services
· B class driving license required
· Completed military service for male applicants
We’re TOPFLIGHT people. By this we mean people with passion and commitment who are collaborative,open minded,resourceful,entrepreneurial and create lasting results
· Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic.
· High ability to work in teams
· Able to deal with deadlines, being Customer Oriented