QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Autoliv Cankor is a wholly owned subsidiary of Autoliv, the world leader in the production of automotive safety systems. We produce and market airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels with 3000 highly competitive employees. If you want to be a team member in our company and have the required background, please apply to this position;
- To prepare the training budget annually and monthly
- To carry out training needs analysis studies, to prioritize trainings and to create an annual training plan
- Organizing in-house communication activities/events
- To prepare the training catalog
- To support the preparation of monthly HR reports
- To conduct research on supplier companies for external trainings
- Participating in training development activities with suppliers and ensuring that the training provided by suppliers is prepared/implemented in line with Autoliv training standards
- Control of the training system (Polyvalance) of the operation employees
- Creating content related to trainings
- Carrying out the responsibility of SAP-LMS Process
- Executing the onboarding process for newcomers
- Responsible for all internal and external audits.
- Following the innovations about training in the market in line with the needs and necessary updates
- Executing the Internal rotation, organizational change, newcomer on the job training process.
- Maintaining relations with Training companies
- Benchmarking with other companies about training projects.
- Executing mandatory professional qualification trainings monthly
- Bachelors degree in a related field required.
- At least 3 years of training experience required.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.