QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor degree
· Turkish citizenship is a must.
· Native speaker of Arabic.
· Very good command of the English. Turkish is a plus.
· Well knowledge of MS Office applications
· Good communication skills, working in a multinational company
· Excellent follow-up, multi-tasking and reporting skills
· Be competent in solution focused, planned, attentive, teamwork and time management issues
· Minimum 2 year of experience in the consultancy or law firms
· Residency in Istanbul.
· Carrying out the correspondences about procedures and quotations with local and foreign Clients as well as our colleagues in MENA region.
· Assisting for preparing and filing the applications of trademark, design and patent to file before the trademark and patent offices.
· Recording all data and documents at our internal software and archiving properly.
· Conducting searches on online databases related to the intellectual property rights.
· Following up matters and the deadlines, sending reminders to the related people in our team and to the Clients.
· Drafting reports/creating summary tables according to the needs of the Clients and our management.
· Translation brief documents into Arabic/English.
The candidates must have good command of English and the resumes without photo is out of evaluation.
The candidates will be trained about intellectual property field.