QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor degree in technical fields
· Qualified as patent attorney at Turkpatent
· Very good command of the English language
· Well knowledge of MS Office applications
· Good communication skills, working in a multinational company
· Excellent follow-up, multi-tasking and reporting skills
· Be competent in solution focused, planned, attentive, teamwork and time management issues
· Minimum 2 year of experience in the field of intellectual property
· Carrying out the correspondences about procedures and technical requirements with local and foreign Clients.
· Drafting and filing the patent applications before Turkpatent
· Carrying out the correspondences with our associates out of Turkey.
· Recording all data and documents at our internal software and archiving properly.
· Conducting searches on online databases related to the intellectual property rights.
· Following up matters and the deadlines, sending reminders to the related people in our team and to the Clients.
· Drafting reports according to the needs of the Clients and our management.
· Translation brief documents into Turkish/English.
· Supporting our patent team in the international projects.
The candidates must have good command of English and the resumes without photo is out of evaluation.
The candidates are expected to submit an English cover letter in which they indicate the year of qualification as patent attorney at Turkpatent along with their application.