BALIKLI Group is Audit, Advisory and Accounting firm, which was established in 2007 first to provide services especially related with Auditing and IFRS. Since the overriding aim is to be regarded as trusted advisers, we have focused on determining essential needs of our clients with tailor made financial and accountancy approaches.
Since the establishment, BALIKLI Group had served various prestigious clients in different industries. Now, BALIKLI Group operates in Corporate Financial Advisory, International Standards on Auditing (ISA), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Tax, Accounting, Corporate Finance and Academy areas.
WE ARE GROWING..
We are significantly growing by the help of motivation generated by all of these experiences and value created in each project and now seeking for a new member,
Manager to join our Audit, Advisory and
Accounting Services team in Istanbul with the following qualifications;
- Being open to take, enjoy and succeed challenges,
- Enjoying to be a part of a team and a mutual success,
- High customer oriented approach,
- Energetic, dynamic and ambitious profile,
- Highly self-driven and self-motivational approach in business,
- Hard-working besides highly sensitive about the deadlines,
- Good command of communication with every level of people,
- Result and solution oriented who can also be a shelter for the partner,
- Who will enjoy and succeed with custom made services,
- Who wants to balance work-life and give importance to tranquility.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other related fields,
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in any Auditing Company,
- Experience in tax audit or knowledge about tax is an asset,
- Familiarity with IFRS and local GAAP,
- Professional accountancy qualification (SMMM, CPA, SPK, KGK) is a plus,
- Compliance with an understanding of regulatory requirements,
- Strong analytical and process analysis skills,
- Project management and well-developed supervisory skills,
- Ability to take on responsibility, manage priorities and delegate tasks,
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication,
- No travel restrictions.
BALIKLI's core services and the main responsibilities of the MANAGER :
- Manage the projects and the teams and directly reports to the Project Leader,
- Responsible from communication with the client’s top management and Project Leader for significant issues, fees, contracts or proposals,
- Planning and execution of audit engagements or any other projects,
- Providing support to the Project Leader / Partner,
- Supervise and coach all levels of staff as mentoring.