QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our IT team is evolving to meet the needs on Digital transformation and SAP roll out implementation in Turkey.
We are seeking an SAP Specialist who has knowledge and project experience in the areas:
- Material Management (MM) /Production Planning (PP) /Warehouse Management (WM) or
- Financial Accounting (FI)/ Controlling (CO) or
- Sales & Distribution (SD) / Logistics Execution (LES)or
- Human Capital Management (HCM/HR).
The Specialist will work with business teams to define specific requirements, analyse, configure, planning tests, coordinating and support Key-users;Conduct implementation & training workshops;Tracking software road maps and informing stakeholders about required changes.
- Analyzing business requirements and processes, creating innovative, standardized software solution proposals;
- Evaluate concurrent demands conflicts and drive best-in-class solutions for Business.
- Execute end-to-end analysis;
- Ensure high quality and cost-efficient application projects, enhancements and service requests. Take a leading role (within area of expertise) in projects;
- Review and accept functional specifications and review of technical designs.
- Manage and control the implementation of changes. Ensure that these changes do not disrupt existing functionality.
- Create accurate estimations for enhancements and projects.
- Analysis and troubleshooting incidents
- Technical adviser to project teams.
- Follow up the implementation of scheduled changes as planning
- Ensure availability of IT environments
- Support Projects activities
- Keep up to date with new technologies
General QualificationsUniversity degree in Engineering, Business Administration, computer science or related;At least 5 years of experience working in an SAP and project experience;Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools as Standards and Project Professional;Team player;English fluent (written and oral);Living in Istanbul or Bandırma.