QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· To engage in foreign financial transactions,
· To perform and reporting financial operations,
· Communicate and coordinate with foreign banks, managing all Trade finance operations with the banks and loan processes,
· Very well knowledge for Letter of Credit, CAD, CAG, Prepayment, and its operational flows
· Follow up payment of the transactions and related documentations
· To prepare periodical financial reports.
· Graduated from Business Administration, Economy or related fields,
· Min.5 years experience on the Trade Finance operations side (CDCS certificate is preferred).
· Very good knowledge of MS Office,
· Fluent in written and spoken English,
· Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills,
· Deep understanding and knowledge of ICC rules ( UCP600, URC522, ISBP, URDG758) & Incoterms is a must
· Highly developed communication and negotiation skills
· Located in Istanbul,
· Completed military service for male candidates,