QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is work in Alacati for the luxury resort hotel, Biblos Resort. Alacati.
In addition, the candidate should possess:
· Have sales leadership experience in an international 5-star luxury hotel brand,
· Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services,
· Fluent in English &Turkish
· Bachelor's degree in reputable universities
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all
· Provides positive and aggressive leadership to ensure maximum revenue potential,
· Directs the account management and key account programs identify and develop new accounts, direct follow up and processing of lead inquiries.
· Responsible for preparation of weekly and monthly sales activity reporting requirements and maintenance of sales account filing system.
· Follows up the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly actions of Sales Team.
· Makes sure to have a consistent group base daily in the hotel depending on the season and meet the average group rate targets
· Develops, in conjunction of the Revenue Manager, pricing guidelines and monitor and propose adjustment according to competitive environment
· Plans sales trips under the direct approval of the Director of Sales & Marketing to major marketing areas. Report sales trip results and on potential markets needing coverage
· Works to exploit the new market and suggests them for the Sales & Marketing Plan
· Establishes and maintains good relations with the contact people in all accounts
· Promote restaurants, bars, banquet and outside catering business of Biblos Resort. Alacati.
· Keeps Sales Executives regularly informed on all policies, procedures, events, present and future situations of the hotel
· Participates in to the functions to entertain decision makers and bookers
· Provides feedback to the General Manager on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition,
· Participates budgeted international trend exhebitions.
· Performs related duties and special projects as assigned by GM.