QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Serves as the property Guest Relations Agent and oversees all property operations, ensuring that he highest level of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Agent and handles the tracking of service issues.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining the acknowledgment of all guests (also include: VIP, repeat and special occasion).
· Ensure all departments are aware of all guests’ needs prior to arrival that will lead to a unique, memorable and personal stay.
· Creating loyal and satisfied guests.
· Responsible for teaching and continuously energizing the Guest Relations process throughout the hotel.
· Responsible for the safety, security and well-being of hotel guests and associates.
· Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
· Manages all day-to-day operations; Understands associate positions well enough to perform duties in associates’ absence.
· Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
· Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service.
· Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
· Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
· Improves service by communicating and assessing individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
· At least bachelor's degree in Hotel and Tourism Management Hospitality, Business Administration or other related areas
· At least 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional areas
· Ability to focus and handle multiple tasks at the same time
· Ability to use time efficiently, to prioritize and organize work
· Ability to work well under pressure and constant change, making quick and appropriate decisions
· Ability to work cohesively with other departments and other team members
· Ability to work in shifts, flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings
· Excellent command of English (written & verbal); any other langauge is advantageous
· Accommodation opportunities are provided for candidates who live outside the city.
· Applications without photos will not be evaluated.