QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Minimum 3 years’ of experience in 5-star International Hotel chain.
· Excellent level of all commands of English
· Excellent command on Logo Bordro Plus and MS Office applications.
· Developed interpersonal and communication skills
· Good problem solving skills and connecting these to development goals of the overall hotel
· Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines of hotel industry
· To prepare monthly/quarterly reports to be presented to HR Manager.
· Execute the monthly payroll by ensuring the accuracy of information and on-time payments
· To conduct all recruitment process including advertising, interviewing, briefing within department managers and continue with offers
· To translate all necessary documents and conduct all other necessary tasks appointed by HR Manager
· To follow up all necessary goverment agency related actions including work permits etc.
· Organizing and developing necessary actions due to employee requests, and follow up the actions with department managers
· To have comment on all activities within the hotel team.
· To follow up communication meetings of departments and report accordingly.