We’re looking for talented Global e-Commerce Marketplace Deputy Manager to join our fast-growing company based in Istanbul, Turkey
Do you want to have a say in a field at European Marketplaces such as Amazon, Bol.com, Ebay etc.? Are you an ambitious self-starter? Would you like to work for an internationally growing organization? Then we have an open seat for you !
- 5+ years' experience in building and managing a consumer-facing online business
- Experience working with major online platforms, specifically Amazon required
- Know SEO principles, advanced MS Excel.
- Team player that is highly motivated and can work independently, detailed oriented, organized and efficient.
- Strong written and vocal communication skills in English
- Manage product listing in marketplaces
- Launch new eCommerce marketplaces
- Create, update and upload products with content, photos, pricing, shipping - Maintain the integrity and accuracy of content in listings - Understand platform algorithms and optimize listings for search engine rankings
- Monitor competitive pricing to ensure that our products offer a compelling value and that our pricing strategies are consistent across all sales platforms. Develop detailed analysis of pricing strategies for the website to insure program profitability
- Develop sales forecasting and coordinate orders with logistics department to meet each clients order fulfillment requirements, eliminate compliance issues and maximize sales. Manage orders from the client to insure that pricing and terms are correct.
- Create and execute promotional plans using each platforms promotional option to drive sales of BiggLoyalty products
- Execute paid advertising on the marketplace such as Amazon platform (AMS)
- Take ownership of ratings and reviews and ensuring feedback on product is elevated and answered
- Build relationships at Amazon and other new E-Channel partners to drive sales growth
- Work with IT team to set up API with each platform to manage order flow