QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BORUSAN ALPHA YOUNG TALENT PROGRAM 2020
Are you a fresh graduate willing to act on your own initiative to make a difference and assume full responsibility in your first career experience?
Do you care about adding value not only to business but also to society?
Let’s Make It Different in Borusan!
Borusan Alpha Young Talent Program with its 28 years of experience, offers you the chance to discover your potential and leave your mark in the organization.
Why you should apply?
- Starting from day one you will be involved in distinctive projects and one year of tailormade talent development program
- You will have the opportunity to work with the people who has deep sector knowledge and expertise and participate our mentorship program
- You will have chance to access vast array of career opportunities within all Borusan Group Companies
Who are we looking for?
- You should be a fresh graduate with Bachelor's / Master's Degree, or you must have up to 1-2 years of work experience (if you have more experience, we invite you to apply our other job offerings :))
- If you love challenge and feel enthusiastic about problem solving, this is what we look for
- You should have good command of English. (not only understanding but also speaking :))
- Participation to extra-curricular activities such as volunteer works, internships and other projects is “very” nice to have experience for our recruitment process
- Lastly, if you believe in the power of knowledge, experience and continuous learning we think that Alpha Young Talent Program is very suitable for you
You can choose between:
· Sales & Marketing
· Operation & Planning
· Strategy & Business Development
About Borusan Group
Celebrating its 76th anniversary in 2020, Borusan Group continues to consistently grow in the renewable energy, passenger cars & heavy machinery distributorship, steel and logistics industries and generates a total of 4 billion dollars annual revenues in various markets of the world.
Borusan, with its 8 companies, is committed to passionately understanding customer requirements and developing innovative, distinctive and economical solutions tailored for their needs. Thanks to its strong corporate culture, Borusan Group maintains international partnerships with powerful corporations from all around the world.
In this framework Borusan unveils differentiating business models and projects with internal entrepreneurship, innovation, active competition strategy in international markets and with a mission to provide the maximum benefit to the society, economy and the environment.
Aside from its business culture, Borusan, as a business group continues to create permanent social responsibility projects in education, art/culture and societal equality.
Application Deadline: 15 March
Note: Please check your e-mail accounts frequently