QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
- Support (and further drive) worldwide projects and initiatives from SAP ERP point of view with regards to sales and Lead to Order (LTO) processes
- Translating business needs into IT requirements for SAP ERP system in the area of Sales
- Create a business specifications in collaboration with user departments
- Participate in the design and build of the new SAP ERP system (S/4HANA) according to specifications, implementation, testing and solution deployment.
- Responsible for creation and update of standard process documentation.
- Global monitoring in all regions (EU, AP, LA, NA, AF) to ensure global standard of usage
- Close collaboration with Domain Owners to improve standard
- Performance of Trainings and coaching of user department on how to apply standard processes in order to optimize the business.
What distinguishes you:
- Abililty to communicate on serveral hierarchy levels in and with 'Sales Organizations'
- Substantial experience in design and optimization of business processes within sales
- Implementation experience with SAP (SD, MM)
- Initiative, persuasiveness, assertiveness and consistent target tracking
- Ability to think analytically and in solutions
- Willingness to work in a global & virtual team
- Willingness to work in international projects with occasional travel activity
- Good communication skills and stakeholder management
- English (fluent in spoken and written), German preferable